What Yoga means?
The answer is not simple, it depends of your practice and training experience, the people you meet trough your Yoga journey…
Is it spiritual, physical, stretching, meditative, breathing exercices …. ?
If we refer to Yogapedia : Yoga is a physical, mental and spiritual practice that originated in ancient India. It became popular in the West in the 20th century. The word, yoga, comes from the Sanskrit yuj, which means “to yoke” and “samadhi” or “concentration.” Thus, yoga is the practice that aims to join the mind, body and spirit. The ultimate goal of yoga is to achieve liberation.
Yoga has been practiced for thousands of years and, over the years, many different interpretations have developed about what yoga means. Each different type of yoga has its own emphasis and practices.
Join us to Lembongan, Bali to discover our Yoga…
Short break Wellness or Adventure
Yoga class and Spa treatment for a deep relaxation from 550.000 Rp
Yoga class and Snorkeling trip to discover the marine life from 750.000 Rp
As usual Yoga Dunia custom your package
All inclusive Retreat
Yoga class, spa treatment, snorkeling or diving trip
Full relaxation and discover pack
from 5.300.000 Rp
The Art of Sequencing
Creativity and Sequencing Yoga Intensive with Nichi Green
From April 28th to May 4th
Immerse yourself in the study of Vinyasa Krama with Nichi Green from Ekhart Yoga and The Yoga Space, Leeds. Incorporating daily meditation, pranayama and guided vinyasa flow this intensive will be a wonderful opportunity for yoga teachers and yoga students to explore, create and evolve their teaching and practice. Each day we will look at sequencing from different vinyasa styles as well as create our own using themes, tuning in and key asanas for our inspiration.
Fly High Yoga
Let's go to defy the gravity with Audrey
Dates & Detail coming soon
3 Day Yoga for Beginner Immersion
with Stevie Ray
- July 2nd, 3rd and 4th, 2019
- July 14th, 15th, 16th, 2019
- August 27th, 28th, 29th, 2019
- Foundational Understanding of Yoga Postures
- Structural Alignment Workshops
- Philosophy of Asana & Developing Awareness
- Intro to Pranayama Breathing Techniques
- Sequencing Workshops & Developing Your Self-Practice
- Perspectives on Yoga & Holistic Healing
What to do in Lembongan?
SCUBA DIVING & SNORKELING
- To the south fo Bali, there are 3 islands Nusa Lembongan, Nusa Ceningan and Nusa Penida. These 3 islands are now a protected marine park. It is one of the rare areas where you can still admire a diversity of extraordinary fish species, all this in an environment of magnificent coral of all shapes, sizes and colours.
OUR FAVORITE DIVE CENTER IN THE ISLAND IS DIVE CONCEPTS
RIDING & SUNSET
- Rent a scooter or a bike at get stuck in to the discovery of Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Ceningan. Start by visiting the Mangrove forest, followed by the cliffs and secret beaches of Nusa Lembongan (Secret beach, Dream beach…) Continue by crossing over the famous Yellow Bridge that leads to Nusa Ceningan and climb the hill to admire the gorgeous views ! A bit of advice, if you’re not the sporty type, take a scooter, the hill is quite steep..Have a break in the little restaurants you will find on your way for lunch or just have a drink. Time for outing : from 2h to the whole day.
- Magical Sunset point:
- Jungut Batu Beach
- Devil’s tears / Dream beach
- Ceningan beach just after the Yellow bridge on a right
- Nusa Lembongan is the ideal place to learn to surf or get a few lessons to re-ignite your surfing confidence.
Nusa Lembongan is home to some world-class waves and has surf-able waves all year round. The island has three main breaks that can be enjoyed by the beginner to the more experienced surfer. All breaks are dependent on tides with best conditions on mid to high tides…. read more
SPA & WELL-BEING
- Take care of yourself is the best holiday that you deserve
HARUMAYA DAY SPA is our favorite place, located in sunset road, mushroom far from the circulation, They offer a wide range of spa treatment, massage, body treatment, hair treatment …