with Eileen Tupaz
In this retreat, participants will:
- benefit from daily yoga asana, pranayama and meditation sessions;
- discover the origins and evolution of Reiki;
- learn where Reiki stands in relationship with other complementary and alternative healing modalities;
- understand where Reiki stands in relationship with contemporary science;
- explore the characteristics, elements and techniques of the Reiki system;
- receive the attunements necessary to channel the Reiki energy at the First degree of practice; and
- practice healing themselves and others using the Reiki energy.
In between sessions and during the breaks, participants will also get the opportunity to reflect, rest and rejuvenate themselves. No previous energy-healing experience or ability is required to participate in the retreat.
What Will Be the Daily Timetable for This Retreat?
The schedule may change depending on what the retreat participants may need on a given day.
Day 1 of the retreat on October 20, 2019, Sunday, will begin at 5:00 pm with an early evening opening ceremony followed by a welcome dinner.
Day 6 of the retreat on October 25, 2019, Friday, will end at 12:00 nn following a morning closing ceremony.
Who Is Leading This Retreat?
Eileen Tupaz is the Co-Founder and Co-Director of White Space Mind and Body Wellness Studio, a Reiki Third Degree practitioner, retreat facilitator, yoga and meditation teacher trainer (E-RYT500) and certified Eating Psychology Coach. She holds a Master’s Degree in Philosophy with a focus on Eastern thought and has also studied under Dr. Nicholas Sutton and Dr. Jessica Frazier of the Oxford Center for Hindu Studies.
Eileen began her formal Reiki training with Reiki Master Teacher Lilian Jarales-Hewlett in December 2011. She combines her work in Reiki with a decade-old mindfulness practice rooted in the Vipassana, Yoga and Zen traditions as well as with an academic understanding of Hindu and Buddhist philosophies. Eileen’s additional studies in the areas of analytical psychology, comparative religion, eating psychology and somatic therapy plus her years of experience in coaching, mentoring and teaching have also deeply influenced her approach to Reiki.
When she’s not reading up on the world’s religions, Eileen spends her free time listening to neuroscience lectures and dharma talks. At work, she currently divides her time between leading yoga and meditation teacher training, designing meditation and Reiki courses and conducting workshops and retreats. Eileen is well-known for her clear, systematic and often irreverent teaching style and her ability to convey abstract, complex or technical knowledge in a lucid and accessible manner.
Where Will This Retreat Be Held?
This retreat will be held at Yoga Dunia, located on the magical island paradise of Nusa Lembongan and just a short 30-minute boat ride away from beautiful Bali. A small and peaceful island, Nusa Lembongan features pristine white sand beaches, warm turquoise waters and lush jungle forests. Sporting the beauty of Bali but without the hustle and bustle of its tourist crowds, Nusa Lembongan is the perfect setting for experiencing the life-transforming benefits of yoga, meditation and Reiki.
What Does the Retreat Fee Include?
The retreat fee includes the following:
- complimentary boat transfers to and from the venue;
- air-conditioned accommodations for five nights with options to go solo or to share;
- complimentary vegan or vegetarian breakfasts for five days;
- complimentary water, coffee and tea;
- unlimited use of the studio’s pools and WiFi;
- one complimentary spa treatment;
- all retreat activities, handouts and materials; and
- a comprehensive Reiki Healing First Degree manual and certificate of completion.
What is the Investment Required for This Retreat?
- USD 900.00 SPECIAL EARLY BIRD PRICING
(This applies if you book three months before the retreat begins.)
- USD 1,000.00 REGULAR FEE
(This applies if you book after the early bird period.)
A non-refundable deposit of USD 250.00 is required to reserve your space in the retreat.
We know that different people appreciate different living conditions, which is why we give you the option to choose what you like best and what best fits your budget. Accommodation is not included in the tuition price of the course, but can be optionally added for an additional cost. You’re also welcome to find your own if you’d prefer as there are many guest houses and hotels nearby to the studio. We can highly recommend our partner guest houses and hotels that are within walking distance of our center, for you to find the perfect accommodation for your needs: