Transform Your Yoga and Your Life
What to expect?
Traya Yoga was created as a three-part practice to integrate body, mind and spirit, which come together in this in-depth program, delivered passionately by dedicated teachers, Jess Rose (veteran teachers’ teacher) and Viktor Hildebrandt (philosopher, yogi, and PhD student). This comprehensive, broad-spectrum training goes above and beyond the minimum requirements set forth by the yoga alliance for a 200 hour yoga teacher training program to give you the tools you need to teach with clarity and confidence.
Jess has trained multiple groups of teachers in the practice of alignment-based yoga, yin yoga, and restorative yoga, and is passionate about sharing her knowledge of up-to-date body mechanics and movement principles with her students in an impassioned, fun, and joyful way. She will take you step by step through the techniques and principles you will need in order to understand and integrate a modern approach to asana, so that your practice and teachings come from a place of applied learning and internal experience.
Viktor brings his knowledge and experience in Eastern philosophy, ethics, and meditation to the training as he takes you through in-depth study of the ancient texts and their insights, weaving them into practical methods of enriching our modern lives. He compliments the theoretical aspects of yoga philosophy with the practical techniques we can learn from the great yogic thinkers, to create a balanced approach to philosophy, yoga psychology, and life-affirming meditative and physical practices.
Yoga Dunia is located on the magical island paradise of Nusa Lembongan, just a short 30-minute boat ride from beautiful Bali. A small, peaceful island, Nusa Lembongan is covered with pristine white sand beaches, warm turquoise waters, and lush jungle. Just as beautiful as Bali, but tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the tourism crowds, Nusa Lembongan is the perfect place to escape to for a transformational spiritual journey through yoga.
- Traya Yoga Certificate of Completion
- 3 weeks of immersive training
- Detailed training manual
- Ability to register with The Yoga Alliance upon successful completion of the program as an RYT-200
- Daily light breakfast of juice, fruit, and healthy vegetarian and vegan options served on the days that the course is in session
- Practice and learn to teach Hatha and Vinyasa Yoga, and how to build dynamic flows as well as longer-held sequences targeting actions, energetics, and alignment in the poses with skillful and insightful cueing
- Learn the full spectrum of yoga postures, from standing postures to twists, backbends, forward folds, hip openers, seated postures, arm balances, and inversions
- Discover how Yin Yoga and the practice of long, static holds reshapes our tissues, joints, and fascia as well as our mental agility
- Be introduced to Restorative Yoga as modern medicine in this practice of re-setting the nervous system, pressing pause on the stress and speed of daily life
- Learn how to sequence your practices according to the three pillars of physical, mental, and philosophical yoga practices
- Learn how to bring yoga philosophy and other themes into your teaching to create inspiring, meaningful practices
- Recharge the body batteries with life-nourishing vital energy as we learn different techniques for Pranayama, or breathwork practices
- Focus inwards with daily meditation practices stemming from both yogic and Buddhist meditation traditions
- Study comparative yoga philosophy, including classical yoga, tantra, and vedanta
- Keenly observe your students and teach based on what you see
- Get an introduction to classic yoga texts like the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali including the yamas and niyamas, The Bhagavad Gita, and The Hatha Yoga Pradipika
- Give appropriate physical assists, learn the art of demonstration, and find your voice as a yoga teacher
8:00 – 10:00 : Meditation and Hatha or Vinyasa Yoga Practice
10:00 – 11:00 : Breakfast
11:30 – 2:30 : Asana Lab and Teaching Practice
2:30 – 4:30 : Lunch and Break
4:30 – 6:30 : Philosophy, History, Teaching Methodology or Anatomy Module
6:30 – 8:00 : Yin or Restorative Yoga Practice
- $2.199 USD SPECIAL EARLY BIRD PRICING (*If booked 3 months before the training begins*)
- $2,399 USD REGULAR TUITION (*If booked after the early bird period*)
A non-refundable $500 USD deposit is required to reserve your space in the training.
We know that different people appreciate different living conditions, which is why we give you the option to choose what you like best and what best fits your budget. Accommodation is not included in the tuition price of the course, but can be optionally added for an additional cost. You’re also welcome to find your own if you’d prefer as there are many guest houses and hotels nearby to the studio. We can highly recommend our partner guest houses and hotels that are within walking distance of our center, for you to find the perfect accommodation for your needs: