Marieke Vliegen from Yinspiration
July 18th to 26th, 2019
A brief overview of what will be discussed during these 7 days.
- Yin yoga theory and practice
- Fundamentals of Chinese Medicine (TCM)
- Theory of Qi
- Meridian Nidra
- TCM lifestyle and Diet
- The Five Element Theory
- Anatomy of Yoga (Hip)
- Skeletal Variation (Hip)
- Posture Analysis Lab (Hip)
- Sequencing & Teaching Methodology
About Marieke Vliegen
Marieke Vliegen is based in The Netherlands. She is an experienced international Yinspiration trainer and senior assistant to the founder of The School of Yinspiration Yin Yoga, Jo Phee. Marieke shares Jo Phee’s knowledge that she gained from her teacher and founder of Yin Yoga, Paul Grilley and combines this with Chinese Medicine. Besides teaching public classes and workshop, Marieke assists her teacher internationally on a regular basis to keep her knowledge up to date. She is a Yoga Alliance certified E-RYT 200 trainer & YACEP. These training hours may be added to other trainings from Yinspiration Yin Yoga and can lead up to 500 hours.
- 65-hour Chinese Medicine, Meridian Yin and Hip Anatomy (I) – Yinspiration Yin Yoga Teacher Training with Jo Phee, 2018
- 100-hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training from The Yoga People with Jamie Clarke & Dulce Aguilar, 2014
- 200-hour Yin Yoga – Yoga Alliance Accredited Teacher Training with Jo Phee and Joe Barnett, 2014
- 200-hour Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Training from All Yoga Thailand with Annie Au & Vari Morales, 2013
Yoga Dunia is located on the magical island paradise of Nusa Lembongan, just a short 30-minute boat ride from beautiful Bali. A small, peaceful island, Nusa Lembongan is covered with pristine white sand beaches, warm turquoise waters, and lush jungle. Just as beautiful as Bali, but tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the tourism crowds, Nusa Lembongan is the perfect place to escape to for a transformational spiritual journey through yoga.
- $1030 USD SPECIAL EARLY BIRD PRICING (*If booked 3 months before the training begins*)
- $1150 USD REGULAR TUITION (*If booked after the early bird period*)
A non-refundable $250 USD deposit is required to reserve your space in the training.
We know that different people appreciate different living conditions, which is why we give you the option to choose what you like best and what best fits your budget. Accommodation is not included in the tuition price of the course, but can be optionally added for an additional cost. You’re also welcome to find your own if you’d prefer as there are many guest houses and hotels nearby to the studio. We can highly recommend our partner guest houses and hotels that are within walking distance of our center, for you to find the perfect accommodation for your needs: