Yoga Dunia Lembongan
October 14th to November 4th
February 24th to March 17th
June 2nd to June 23rd
Why study with us?
- We cap our Teacher Training at only 24 students so you will have an individualized experience with lots of direct contact and guidance from your teacher(s).
- Our teachers are highly experienced, professional, and knowledgeable with extensive work within the yoga industry. All have studied at the 500 hour level and are certified as experienced yoga teachers.
- We extensively study teaching methodology and the physical practice so you’ll graduate feeling confident and able to teach.
- Our school is Yoga Alliance certified, so you’ll graduate with the ability to register as an RYT 200.
Yoga Dunia is located on the magical island paradise of Nusa Lembongan, just a short 30-minute boat ride from beautiful Bali. A small, peaceful island, Nusa Lembongan is covered with pristine white sand beaches, warm turquoise waters, and lush jungle. Just as beautiful as Bali, but tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the tourism crowds, Nusa Lembongan is the perfect place to escape to for a transformational spiritual journey through yoga.
Healthy food nourishes the body and the soul, which is exactly why we love it. So, we serve only the best and the healthiest vegetarian and vegan options for a daily light breakfast and full-spread lunch except on the days off. Dinners are not included.
We know that different people appreciate different living conditions, which is why we give you the option to choose what you like best and what best fits your budget. Accommodation is not included in the tuition price of the course, but can be optionally added for an additional cost. You’re also welcome to find your own if you’d prefer as there are many guest houses and hotels nearby to the studio. We can highly recommend our partner guest houses and hotels that are within walking distance of our center, for you to find the perfect accommodation for your needs:
Throughout the duration of the course, we will extensively study:
– Asana (Postures)
– Alignment and Modification of Poses
– Anatomy and Physiology
– History and Philosophy of Yoga
– Mantra and Pranayama (Chants and Breathwork)
– Sanskrit (The Language of Yoga)
– Sequencing Yoga Classes
– Hands-On Adjustments and Assists
– Teaching Methodology and Its Application
– The Business of Teaching Yoga
- 27.000.000 IDR ($1,800 USD) SPECIAL EARLY BIRD PRICING (*If booked 3 months before the training begins*)
- 30.000.000 IDR (2,000 USD) REGULAR TUITION (*If booked after the early bird period*)