Yoga doesn't take time, it's gives time
Which type of yoga class should I take?
According to your desires and capacities, we can recommend to you or simply come to try our different classes and find the one that suits you the best.
In our Studio, you can enjoy different classes along the day and every day. After or before the classes, you will be able to enjoy a relax moment around the pool area with a fresh juice from our Bar. Join us and share a perfect moment of relaxation, awareness, challenge, focusing. Just a moment for yourself.
Amazing schedule, isn’t it ? Follow us on Facebook or Instagram to know the evolution of our schedule. We ask to our Yogis to come at the Studio 15 minutes before the class starts. We also recommend to wear comfortable cloth and remember personal hygiene is important as we often share equipment. It may be a good idea to bring a towel. We provide all the needed equipment: Yoga mats, straps, blocks, bolsters…
- All student must be register and pay before joining any class
- All packages is not transferrable (can’t share), not extendable, and not refundable, please be mindful before purchase
- To trial a class, we offer Single Drop-in, please read the class description and commit to finish the class the best you can
- All packages are valid for 3 months
90 min classes including: welcome drink, pool access and yoga's equipment. Please arrive 15 min before the class starts.
Our Yoga Classes
Is the root origins of the first Asanas (postures) having ever been created, which came after the philosophy; The yoga Sutras from Patanjali (philosophical texts from a well-known Guru). Yoga was more a meditation and philosophical practice before then, good for a first time practitioner; the poses are easy and simple.
Hatha Yoga is a branch of Yoga that focuses on physical and mental well-being, a little more developed than the Classic Yoga we find here in the Hatha practice more optional and creative variations to the poses, and, the use of Breathing techniques with a bit of meditation.
Vinyasa Yoga is newer than Hatha, it is a more dynamic and physical practice, we focus on connecting the breath to the body’s movements. This practice will work your balance, open the body, and open our heart! It is very fun and uplifting.
Yin yoga is a soft yoga, focused on the connectives tissues. This passive, soft and slow yoga allows to really release the mental pressure and physical tensions.
Find your edge, find your breath and enjoy these pose, we hold the poses for a couple minutes.
Pranayama with restorative poses is consists of different breathing exercises and gentle poses that promote relaxation.. In modern culture, our lifestyle often makes it difficult to flip back to the parasympathetic state once the sympathetic has been activated, and it is therefore not uncommon to experience over activation of the fight or flight nervous system.The breath is too often forgotten but vital for our mental and physical health, added to gentles stretches we help and activate the parasympathetic nervous system counterbalances and restores the body to a state of calm.
Increase the flexibility, a skeleton and joints. strengthened and disappearance of the back problems.
Better concentration, improved memorization and clarified spirit
Less anxiety, improve the sleep’s quality and better control of the stress.
Activate all the chakra
Help understanding the beauty of feeling alive, and being aware of our breathing.
Inculcates Proper Breathing , Cardiovascular Benefits
What to do in Lembongan ?
SCUBA DIVING & SNORKELING
- To the south fo Bali, there are 3 islands Nusa Lembongan, Nusa Ceningan and Nusa Penida. These 3 islands are now a protected marine park. It is one of the rare areas where you can still admire a diversity of extraordinary fish species, all this in an environment of magnificent coral of all shapes, sizes and colours.
OUR FAVORITE DIVE CENTER IN THE ISLAND IS DIVE CONCEPTS
RIDING & SUNSET
- Rent a scooter or a bike at get stuck in to the discovery of Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Ceningan. Start by visiting the Mangrove forest, followed by the cliffs and secret beaches of Nusa Lembongan (Secret beach, Dream beach…) Continue by crossing over the famous Yellow Bridge that leads to Nusa Ceningan and climb the hill to admire the gorgeous views ! A bit of advice, if you’re not the sporty type, take a scooter, the hill is quite steep..Have a break in the little restaurants you will find on your way for lunch or just have a drink. Time for outing : from 2h to the whole day.
- Magical Sunset point:
- Jungut Batu Beach
- Devil’s tears / Dream beach
- Ceningan beach just after the Yellow bridge on a right
- Nusa Lembongan is the ideal place to learn to surf or get a few lessons to re-ignite your surfing confidence.
Nusa Lembongan is home to some world-class waves and has surf-able waves all year round. The island has three main breaks that can be enjoyed by the beginner to the more experienced surfer. All breaks are dependent on tides with best conditions on mid to high tides…. read more
SPA & WELL-BEING
- Take care of yourself is the best holiday that you deserve
HARUMAYA DAY SPA is our favorite place, located in sunset road, mushroom far from the circulation, They offer a wide range of spa treatment, massage, body treatment, hair treatment …