Yin Yoga Teacher Yoga Training Bali
About the course
100hr Yin Yoga Teacher Yoga Training
12 days, 100hr Yoga Teacher Training in Bali including One Day off. This Yin yoga course covers the following topics which are required by Yoga Alliance. Join the Yoga community and become a Certified Yin Yoga Teacher.
- Techniques, Training, Practice
- Pranayama and Subtle body
- Anatomy, Physiology, and Biomechanics
- Yoga Humanities
- Yoga History
- Yoga Philosophy
- Yoga Ethics
- Professional Essential
- Teaching Methodology
- Professional Development
Yin Yoga Syllabus
What you will learn
Techniques, Training, and Practice
- Asana Lab: detailed instructions and illustrations for each Yin Yoga pose, as well as suggestions for how to modify the poses to make them more accessible or challenging. It also covers how to sequence a Yin Yoga class, including how to choose poses that work together to create a balanced and harmonious practice.
- Meditation: The course emphasizes the importance of mindfulness and meditation in Yin Yoga practice, and provides guidance on how to incorporate these practices into the class. It also covers different meditation techniques, such as breath awareness and visualization, and how to use them to deepen the experience for students.
- Pranayama: The course provides guidance on how to incorporate pranayama (breathing) techniques into Yin Yoga practice, including how to introduce them during seated positions. It also covers different pranayama techniques, such as alternate nostril breathing and ujjayi breath, and how to use them to balance and harmonize the body’s energy systems.
- Daily morning and afternoon practice of Yin yoga, Acuyin, Myoyin, Pranayama and Meditation
Yin Yoga History & Philosophy
- From Paulie Zing in the 70’s to today, learn where the Yin yoga comes from
- Explore the Philosophy behind Yin yoga including the concept of yin and yang, the Taoist principles of Wu Wei and Yin Yang, and the Five Elements theory.
- You will also discuss the concept of mindfulness and how it relates to Yin Yoga practice, as well as the importance of cultivating a non-judgmental attitude and self-compassion.
- Additionally, you will explore the concept of prana or life force energy, and how it can be balanced and harmonized through Yin Yoga practice.
- Overall, the course provides a comprehensive understanding of the philosophical underpinnings of Yin Yoga, and how to integrate these principles into your practice to promote physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
Anatomy, Physiology & TCM
- Anatomy: The Training provides detailed information on the anatomy of the body, including the skeletal system, muscular system, and connective tissues. It covers the different types of connective tissues and fascia, and how they support and shape the body’s organs, muscles, and other tissues. It also covers the different skeletal segments that are targeted in Yin Yoga poses, such as the lumbar, thoracic, and cervical spine, pelvis, femur, tibia, and fibula.
- Physiology: The manual covers the physiological effects of Yin Yoga on the body, including the nervous system and the vagus nerve, and promotes relaxation and healing. It also covers the endocrine system and the yogic diet.
- Biomechanics: The course provides information on the biomechanics of Yin Yoga poses, including how to modify poses to make them more accessible or challenging. It covers the different types of stresses that are placed on the body during Yin Yoga, such as compression, tension, and shear, and how these stresses can be used to stimulate the body’s tissues and promote healing.
- TCM: You will explore the anatomical and physiological parts of traditional Chinese Medicine, including the concept of Qi or life force energy, the meridian system, and the five elements theory. It also discusses the role of the organs and their associated meridians in TCM, and how these organs and meridians can be balanced and harmonized through Yin Yoga practice. Additionally, the lectures cover the concept of fascia and connective tissue, and how these tissues can be targeted and stimulated through Yin Yoga poses to promote flexibility, mobility, and overall health.
- Overall, the Yin Yoga part provides a comprehensive understanding of the anatomy, physiology, and biomechanics of Yin Yoga, and how these principles can be incorporated and used in Yin Yoga to promote relaxation, healing, and balance in the body.
- The course covers various aspects of Yin Yoga teaching methodology, including how to sequence a Yin Yoga class, how to use props to support students in poses, and how to modify poses for different levels of flexibility and mobility.
- It also discusses the importance of creating a safe and supportive environment for students, and how to use verbal cues and physical adjustments to guide students into poses.
- Additionally, the training covers the principles of effective communication and how to establish a connection with students, as well as the importance of self-care and self-compassion for teachers.
- Overall, you will learn how to create a safe, supportive, and effective learning environment for students.
Business of Yoga & Ethics
- The training covers the topic of ethics and the business of yoga, discussing how to build a fair and ethical business as a yoga teacher or yoga center. It emphasizes the importance of respecting the market without excessively increasing or slashing prices, and the need to maintain good relationships with colleagues and other studios.
- It also suggests offering free classes, gifts, and charity classes as a way to give back to the community. It emphasizes that yoga is not a competition and that a teacher’s goal should not be to become a millionaire, but rather to spread the practice of yoga.
- The course also covers the ethics of physical adjustments and the importance of obtaining a student’s agreement before adjusting them. It emphasizes the need to report any harassment or assault to the studio or police and to speak up if witnessing such behavior in a colleague.
- Overall, the Training provides a comprehensive understanding of the ethics and business of yoga, and how to build a fair and ethical yoga business while maintaining the principles of yoga.
- Preparatory paired teaching labs in teaching Yin yoga.
- Teaching Yin yoga experience to a small group to build confidence.
- Teaching complimentary meditation and pranayama with the Yin yoga practice
- Yin yoga practicums observations and constructive feedback.
- Supportive, safe, and inclusive learning environment to allow you to grow into your own Yin yoga teaching style.
Book with full confidence and a peaceful mind!
Ready to join us
and take a deep dive into the intensive, life-changing, yoga training in Bali!
This Yoga Alliance accredited 100hr Yin yoga teacher training combined with a Chinese Medicine course will give you all the knowledge and confidence to teach relevant Yin Yoga classes.