100 Hrs Yin Yoga Teacher Training, Nusa Lembongan, Bali
Join us for an amazing 100-hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training at Yoga Dunia, Nusa Lembongan, Indonesia.
Minutes from the beach in a peaceful location, this is the perfect location
to dive deeper into your Yin Yoga.
Learn how to Teach Yin Yoga!!
We are offering you the complete package of all the Yin essentials to both personalize your own practice and give those of you, that are already teachers, the skills and additional certification to teach Yin yoga classes.
The training includes Yin asana, philosophy, practical interactive learning labs, lesson planning, and student practical teaching labs.
Your own practice will deepen as you apply the theory of yin yoga to yourself and have the opportunity of practicing teaching this style to others. By the end of this intensive course, you will be able to confidently both practice with inner awareness and teach a beautifully
Upcoming Courses Dates, 2020
− April 5th to 16th, 2020
− June 7th to 18th, 2020
− September 6th to 17th, 2020
– USD 200 DISCOUNT for the 5 first registrations
– Additional USD 100 discount if you join with a friend.
GET THE COURSE BROCHURE NOW With All Details
The course fee starts from
1.495 $ USD*
*be the first to sign up to get 200$ off
Included in tuition fee
– 12 days of Yoga Teacher Training Course with individualized attention from your teacher
– Detailed Manual of Yoga Instructor Course
– Yoga Equipment as mats and props needed
– Healthy breakfast serve every training day
– Water refill, coffee, and tea
– Taoism and Yin and Yang Theory and how these relate to our Yin and Restorative yoga practices.
– The seven Emotions and the Corresponding organs.
– The 7 Archetypal Yin yoga poses
– Yin yoga poses for the myofascial groups – Yin Yoga poses for the meridians
– The Main Meridian system.
– Yin Yoga Sutras by Paul Grilley
– Analysis of Yin Yoga poses
– Tension and Compression anatomy interactive lab
– Functional Yoga Interactive lab: how to use Yin yoga to compliment your skeletal system
– Fascia Anatomy and Behavior
– Fascia Dysfunctions
– Qi Flow in connective tissue
– Pranayama (breathing techniques) and meditation sessions to compliment a Yin Practice
Duration: 13 days and 12 Nights – the 13th days is reserved for the departure and one full Day off
Daily Training Schedule:
First day: 2 pm Welcome meeting and evening practice two-hour Yin yoga, pranayama, and meditation class.
Following 11 days:
· 6:30 am – 7 am: Meditation
· 7 am – 9 am: Asana Practice and pranayama
· 9 am: Breakfast break
· 10.30 am – 12.30 pm: Interactive lectures or asana labs
· 12.30pm – 2.00pm: Lunch break
· 2.00pm – 4.30pm: Interactive lectures or asana labs
· 4.30 pm – 6.30 pm: Evening Asana practice, Pranayama, and Meditation.
Day twelve: Will start and finish Earlier on this day we have our usual morning meditation course and asana practice, you have teaching preparation time and teaching practicals before we say our farewells with a group.
* Program may be reverse for the needs of the organization.