200 Hrs Yin & Yang Yoga Teacher Training, Nusa Lembongan, Bali
Join us for an amazing 200 hour Transformative Yin Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training at Yoga Dunia, Nusa Lembongan, Indonesia.
Minutes from the beach in a peaceful location, this is the perfect location to dive deeper into your Yoga and Study Yoga in Bali.
Be the change and Become a Yoga Teacher!!
We are offering a combined equally balanced course where you will learn all the Vinyasa and Yin essentials to both personalize your own practice and give you the skills and qualification to teach both Yin and Vinyasa Hatha yoga classes.
The training includes Vinyasa (Yang) and Yin asana, philosophy, practical interactive learning labs and student practical teaching labs. Your own practice will deepen as you apply the theory of both yin and yang yoga to yourself and have the opportunity of practicing teaching both of these styles to others. By the end of this intensive course, you will be able to confidently teach a Vinyasa Yin class.
Upcoming Courses Dates, 2020
− February 4th to 25th, 2020 (10 spots left)
− April 5th to 26th, 2020
− June 7th to 28th, 2020
− September 6th to 27th, 2020
– USD 200 DISCOUNT if signing up 3 months before start date.
– Additional USD 100 discount if you join with a friend.
GET THE COURSE BROCHURE NOW With All Details
The course fee starts from
2.295 $ USD*
*with the Early Bird Discount
Included in tuition fee
– 22 days of Yoga Teacher Training Course with individualized attention from your teacher
– Detailed Manual of Yoga Instructor Course
– Yoga Equipments as mats and props needed
– Healthy breakfast serve every training day
– Water refill, coffee and tea
– Teaching Skills for both Vinyasa and Yin practices
– Establishing a successful self-practice
– Finding your voice as a teacher, exploring your unique contribution and your role
– Practical lesson planning and sequences
– Practical teaching opportunity to the group in both Vinyasa and Yin style
– Pranayama and Hand Mudra
– Meditation course
– Anatomy and Physiology
– Asana and Teaching Lab
– Philosophy text and concepts
The first ten days will be your yang, in the style of Alignment-based Vinyasa flow. Various teaching techniques will be presented including the fundamentals of breath-based movement, when and how to include pranayama and meditation in your classes, how to build intelligently sequenced classes using Vinyasa Krama, and how to incorporate yogic philosophy and physiology.
On the eleventh day you receive a day off to have a spa treatment, go snorkeling or just enjoy island life.
The last ten days is your Yin part to apply, interactive lectures and practical sessions to learn, understand and apply the principles of a Yin practice, linking out physical practice with specific organs and energy pathways. By feeling and understanding ourselves energetically and working with your own meridian system you will how to restore physical and emotional balance for yourself and to teach others.
* Program may be reverse for the needs of organisation.