200 Hrs Vinyasa Krama, Yin, Restorative Yoga & Meditation Teacher Training,
Nusa Lembongan, Bali
Join us for an Amazing 200 hour Transformative, Self-development & Life-changing Vinyasa Krama, Yin, Restorative & Meditation yoga teacher training at Nusa Lembongan.
Away from the crowded Ubud at few minutes from the beach, a peaceful location, the perfect location to dive deeper into your yoga, Increase your understanding, knowledge, confidence, and skills by training under a highly-experienced team of specialists and become qualified to teach.
We are offering a combined equally balanced course where you will learn all the Vinyasa and Yin essentials to both personalize your own practice and give you the skills and qualification to teach both Yin Restorative and Vinyasa Hatha yoga classes.
The training includes Vinyasa and Yin asana, Philosophy, Meditation, Pranayama, Mantra, Mudras, practical interactive learning labs and student practical teaching labs. Your own practice will deepen as you apply the theory of both yin and yang yoga to yourself and have the opportunity of practicing teaching both of these styles to others. By the end of this intensive course, you will be able to confidently teach a Vinyasa & Yin class.
– February 4th to 25th, 2020
– April 5th to 26th, 2020
– June 7th to 28th, 2020
– September 6th to 27th, 2020
GET THE COURSE BROCHURE NOW With All Details
The course fee starts from
2.295 $ USD*
*with the Early Bird Discount
Included in tuition fee
– 22 days of Yoga Teacher Training Course with individualized attention from your teacher
– Detailed Manual of Yoga Instructor Course
– Yoga Equipments as mats and props needed
– Healthy breakfast serve every training day
– Water refill, coffee and tea
– Teaching Methodology for both Vinyasa and Yin practices
– Establishing a successful self-practice
– Finding your voice as a teacher, exploring your unique contribution and your role
– Practical lesson planning and sequences
– Practical teaching opportunity to the group in both Vinyasa and Yin style
– Pranayama and Hand Mudra
– Meditation course
– Anatomy and Physiology with our anatomy specialist
– Asana and Teaching Lab
– Philosophy text and concepts
The first ten days will be your Yin part to apply, Meditation, Interactive lectures and practical sessions to learn, understand and apply the principles of a Yin & Restorative practice, linking out physical practice with specific organs and energy pathways. By feeling and understanding ourselves energetically and working with your own Meridian System from the Chinese Medicine you will how to restore physical and emotional balance for yourself and to teach others.
The last ten days is your Vinyasa part, Vinyasa Karma was created by Sri Titumalai Krisnamacharya. Various teaching techniques will be presented including the fundamentals of breath-based movement, when and how to include pranayama and meditation in your classes, how to build intelligently sequenced classes using Vinyasa Krama, and how to incorporate yogic philosophy and physiology.
* Program may be reverse for the needs of organisation.