& Cancellation Policy
Terms & Conditions
Yoga Dunia reserve the right to refuse a student’s application for a teacher training event.
All trainees attending our events must have their own travel and medical insurance for the duration of the training.
By signing up for the Teacher Training course, you commit 100% to the course content with an open heart and motivation.
How to book
To secure your spot in one of our Yoga Teacher Training courses, start by selecting the course and dates you are interested in, then follow the link to reach our secure booking and payment platform WeTravel.
Once you have created your account in Wetravel, fill out the form and proceed with the payment. The availability is guaranteed.
Your booking is confirmed once we have received your initial payment.
A deposit is required to confirm your registration
- To get the Super Early Bird discount, you have to book 90 days before the training starts
- To get the Early Bird discount, you have to book 60 days before the training starts
- Payment plan available on request email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you choose to cancel within 30 days of the starting date all payments are non-refundable.
- Before this date, your booking and the amount paid will be postponed toward a future teacher training or retreat within a 12-month period. Please note this does not include the original deposit paid.
- No refund will be made for arriving late or departing a training early.
- Please contact us in writing to cancel your booking.
- Yoga Dunia reserves the right to cancel or postpone the training course if the minimum number of participants is not reached (4 people). In this case, you will receive a voucher for the total amount you already paid, usable for a period of 12 months.
- If a student is asked to leave the course due to disrespect or disruptive behavior, no refund will be given.
Pandemia & Natural Disaster Policy
If the government restricts or shuts down group events in Bali – the training/s will be postponed to a later date – if you cannot attend this date you have the option to transfer your payment to another training or year within 2 years.
If Indonesia closes its borders or bans your area of travel to arrive in Indonesia, then the policy remains the same as above.
In the case you make your own decision and choose not to go forward with your travels, then the same policy as above will be applied.