For our future Teacher Yoga Training Bali
About the course
200hr Yin & Vinyasa Teacher Yoga Training
24 days, 200hr Yoga Teacher Training in Bali including 2 days and a half Days off. This Vinyasa, and Yin yoga course covers the following topics which are required by Yoga Alliance. Join the Yoga community and become a Certified Yoga Teacher.
- Techniques, Training, Practice
- Pranayama and Subtle body
- Anatomy, Physiology, and Biomechanics
- Yoga Humanities
- Yoga History
- Yoga Philosophy
- Yoga Ethics
- Professional Essential
- Teaching Methodology
- Professional Development
Yoga Anatomy part 1
20hr Online Yoga Anatomy Course with The Anatomy School by Rachel Ellery
Discovering the anatomical magic that’s beneath our skin, Rachel Ellery will guide you step by step through 10 chapters of yoga anatomy. This engaging, empowering, fun, and interactive course with great visual pictures will support you in gaining 20 hours of Online Education required by the new Yoga Alliance Standards (February 2020).
What you will learn?
- Structure governs function
- Intro to the systems of the body
- The breath
- Core cylinder – diaphragm & pelvic floor
- Navigating through the body and understanding the movement of the body
- Osteology – the study of bones
- Arthrology – the study of joints Myology –
- The study of muscles Myofascial lines
The online Anatomy course has to be achieved before the in-person training.
Vinyasa Yoga Anatomy
Integration of the theoretical anatomy principles to the practice of vinyasa asana, including the movement of the body within the yang practice, how to safely make transitions within your creative sequences, and the bio movements of the body.
Yin Yoga Anatomy
Body part targetted area, Meridians and linked organs, how to incorporate this knowledge, and the use of variations into your practice and teaching. Exploration of the fascia system, connective tissue, tension and compression theory, Myoyin and Acuyin techniques.
Vinyasa Yoga Course Part 2
What you will learn
Techniques, Training, and Practice
- Daily practice of Vinyasa class including Pranayama and Meditation
- Practice and learn the key poses in each category of asana (standing poses, forward bends, backbends, lateral, twists, and inversions). The modifications, and variations we can use for both beginners and advanced practitioners. How to practice with mindful awareness according to your own body and student needs.
- Exploration of each asana family and the other yogic tools in a systematic structured way including meditation, pranayama, bandhas, mudra, chanting, etc., that complement this style of yoga, and how to incorporate these into your classes.
- Begin to develop a relationship with both the form and the functionality of these different categories.
- Learn how to work with contradictions and the use of modifications within your teaching to ensure a safe and effective practice for your students and common health issues.
- Explore a range of bandhas, chanting, and mantras that complement a Yang practice.
Yoga Philosophy and History
- The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali and the 8 Limbs of yoga
- Bhagavad Gita and overview of the Yoga history
- How to incorporate key elements of philosophy and specific themes into your teaching and daily life.
Anatomy & Physiology
- Study of the subtle body including the Chakra system, Nadis, and Koshas
- Learning how to balance the energy flow in specific chakras to transform areas in your emotional, mental, or practical-physical life.
- Practical anatomy relevant to a dynamic Yang asana practice.
- The biomechanics of the body, understanding movement and the effects on our body.
- Common misalignment issues and how to create a safe and accessible practice for your students.
- You will receive guided practices of the techniques themselves, practice the techniques, receive analytical training in how to teach, and have the opportunity to teach others since the 3rd day.
- Principles of demonstration, observation, assisting and correcting.
- Learn how to safely adjust with confidence and professionalism
- You will gain both an understanding and practice in how to sequence a vinyasa class that cultivates creativity, independence, and authenticity and allows you to grow as a teacher so you feel fully confident to teach your students in the practice of Vinyasa yoga for both in-person and online.
- Understanding warm-up sequences, peak postures, and how to incorporate counter-poses.
- How to prepare effective Lesson planning and Sequencing for both beginners and advanced students.
- Creating a Yang style sequence according to your or other’s needs, learning one’s own unique anatomical structure and principles for approaching each and every pose (learning adjustments, variations for each body type)
- You will learn how to theme your, in-person and online, classes to both inform and inspire according to yoga philosophy and how to plan for progressive routes for your students.
Pranayama & Meditation
- Daily practice of Pranayama and Meditation
- Study different Pranayama and Meditation techniques that you will incorporate into your practice to establish a valuable and powerful tool to deepen your spiritual understanding and to feel confident incorporating these techniques into your teaching.
- All techniques are included in your manuals to encourage ongoing practice.
- Student paired teaching to try out your learning
- Group Vinyasa Teaching practical’s to build your confidence in teaching Yang-style yoga and complimentary Meditation and Pranayama practices.
From the third day onwards, the program initiates your journey into teaching, with a focus on nurturing your confidence to stand in front of a class. Pilu will be there to guide you every step of the way as you explore the yoga teacher within you. This newfound knowledge and experience can be applied not only in helping others but also in enhancing your own practice. The overarching goal is to seamlessly integrate yoga into your daily life beyond the mat, fostering self-compassion and empathy for your true self. This transformative process includes ample opportunities for teaching practice, where you’ll gain invaluable experience by immersing yourself in real class situations with actual students, ensuring a well-rounded and enriching yoga journey.
Yin Yoga Course Part 3
What you will learn
Techniques, Training, and Practice
- Asana Lab: detailed instructions and illustrations for each Yin Yoga pose, as well as suggestions for how to modify the poses to make them more accessible or challenging. It also covers how to sequence a Yin Yoga class, including how to choose poses that work together to create a balanced and harmonious practice.
- Meditation: The course emphasizes the importance of mindfulness and meditation in Yin Yoga practice, and provides guidance on how to incorporate these practices into the class. It also covers different meditation techniques, such as breath awareness and visualization, and how to use them to deepen the experience for students.
- Pranayama: The course provides guidance on how to incorporate pranayama (breathing) techniques into Yin Yoga practice, including how to introduce them during seated positions. It also covers different pranayama techniques, such as alternate nostril breathing and ujjayi breath, and how to use them to balance and harmonize the body’s energy systems.
- Daily morning and afternoon practice of Yin yoga, Acuyin, Myoyin, Pranayama and Meditation
Yin Yoga History & Philosophy
- From Paulie Zing in the 70’s to today, learn where the Yin yoga comes from
- Explore the Philosophy behind Yin yoga including the concept of yin and yang, the Taoist principles of Wu Wei and Yin Yang, and the Five Elements theory.
- You will also discuss the concept of mindfulness and how it relates to Yin Yoga practice, as well as the importance of cultivating a non-judgmental attitude and self-compassion.
- Additionally, you will explore the concept of prana or life force energy, and how it can be balanced and harmonized through Yin Yoga practice.
- Overall, the course provides a comprehensive understanding of the philosophical underpinnings of Yin Yoga, and how to integrate these principles into your practice to promote physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
Anatomy, Physiology & TCM
- Anatomy: The Training provides detailed information on the anatomy of the body, including the skeletal system, muscular system, and connective tissues. It covers the different types of connective tissues and fascia, and how they support and shape the body’s organs, muscles, and other tissues. It also covers the different skeletal segments that are targeted in Yin Yoga poses, such as the lumbar, thoracic, and cervical spine, pelvis, femur, tibia, and fibula.
- Physiology: The manual covers the physiological effects of Yin Yoga on the body, including the nervous system and the vagus nerve, and promotes relaxation and healing. It also covers the endocrine system and the yogic diet.
- Biomechanics: The course provides information on the biomechanics of Yin Yoga poses, including how to modify poses to make them more accessible or challenging. It covers the different types of stresses that are placed on the body during Yin Yoga, such as compression, tension, and shear, and how these stresses can be used to stimulate the body’s tissues and promote healing.
- TCM: You will explore the anatomical and physiological parts of traditional Chinese Medicine, including the concept of Qi or life force energy, the meridian system, and the five elements theory. It also discusses the role of the organs and their associated meridians in TCM, and how these organs and meridians can be balanced and harmonized through Yin Yoga practice. Additionally, the lectures cover the concept of fascia and connective tissue, and how these tissues can be targeted and stimulated through Yin Yoga poses to promote flexibility, mobility, and overall health.
- Overall, the Yin Yoga part provides a comprehensive understanding of the anatomy, physiology, and biomechanics of Yin Yoga, and how these principles can be incorporated and used in Yin Yoga to promote relaxation, healing, and balance in the body.
- The course covers various aspects of Yin Yoga teaching methodology, including how to sequence a Yin Yoga class, how to use props to support students in poses, and how to modify poses for different levels of flexibility and mobility.
- It also discusses the importance of creating a safe and supportive environment for students, and how to use verbal cues and physical adjustments to guide students into poses.
- Additionally, the training covers the principles of effective communication and how to establish a connection with students, as well as the importance of self-care and self-compassion for teachers.
- Overall, you will learn how to create a safe, supportive, and effective learning environment for students.
Business of Yoga & Ethics
- The training covers the topic of ethics and the business of yoga, discussing how to build a fair and ethical business as a yoga teacher or yoga center. It emphasizes the importance of respecting the market without excessively increasing or slashing prices, and the need to maintain good relationships with colleagues and other studios.
- It also suggests offering free classes, gifts, and charity classes as a way to give back to the community. It emphasizes that yoga is not a competition and that a teacher’s goal should not be to become a millionaire, but rather to spread the practice of yoga.
- The course also covers the ethics of physical adjustments and the importance of obtaining a student’s agreement before adjusting them. It emphasizes the need to report any harassment or assault to the studio or police and to speak up if witnessing such behavior in a colleague.
- Overall, the Training provides a comprehensive understanding of the ethics and business of yoga, and how to build a fair and ethical yoga business while maintaining the principles of yoga.
- Preparatory paired teaching labs in teaching Yin yoga.
- Teaching Yin yoga experience to a small group to build confidence.
- Teaching complimentary meditation and pranayama with the Yin yoga practice
- Yin yoga practicums observations and constructive feedback.
- Supportive, safe, and inclusive learning environment to allow you to grow into your own Yin yoga teaching style.
Book with full confidence and a peaceful mind!
Ready to join us
and take a deep dive into the intensive, life-changing, yoga training in Bali!
This Yoga Alliance accredited 200hr Yin and Vinyasa yoga teacher training combined with a Chinese Medicine course will give you all the knowledge and confidence to teach relevant Vinyasa and Yin Yoga classes.