50 Hr Art of Assisting Yoga Teacher Training, Nusa Lembongan, Bali
This is a Yoga Alliance approved (for continuing education hours) hands-on assisting workshop for vinyasa yoga teachers as well as restorative/yin/prenatal yoga teachers.
Hands-on assisting has been under the spotlight recently and many yoga teachers are now afraid to touch students. This is NOT a workshop to convince you that hands-on assisting is necessary when teaching yoga. Our aim in this workshop is to clarify the true intention of hands-on assisting and inspire those yoga teachers who are afraid or fearful of touching students that intentional physical contact could be empowering, healing or inspiring.
April 30th to May 4th,2020
5 days / 6 nights
from 7:30 to 7:30
with Lunch Break
The course fee starts from
900 $ USD
Early Bird Discount 50 $ off
Additional Discount if you already sign up for a course with Yoga Dunia
Included in tuition fee
– 5 days of Yoga Teacher Training Course with individualized attention from your teacher
– Anatomy book workshop
– Yoga Equipments as mats and props needed
– Healthy breakfast serve every training day
– Water refill, coffee and tea
What to expect?
• The key to healthy hands-on assisting is to connect with ourselves.
• We will be exploring:
– The meaning of touch
– Historical contexts of touch
– Ill-use of touch
– The problem in the modern-day yoga environment
• Hours of exploring what it means to offer healthy, intentional hands-on assisting by looking at basic poses often taught in most yoga classes as well as the art of vinyasa yoga assisting receiving feedback and coaching in a safe environment.
• 2 daily yoga classes
• Basic yoga anatomy
• Theories and discussions on recent and age-old incidents involving ill-use of touch and
trauma caused by such abuse
• Plenty of opportunities to explore touch in a safe environment
• How to offer and receive helpful and intentional feedback
• Feedback and coaching on hands-on assisting and teaching